The Levucci Café customer appreciates great coffee and food, together with an elegant and smart atmosphere. Levucci Café has a wide customer range; the businessman who meets a client, a traveler looking for a place to relax or some friends who are greeting. Everybody loves coffee.
Levucci Café offers a flexible portfolio of concepts with consistent branding. We strive to deliver our brand experience wherever real estate options allow. It’s all about finding ways for guests to relax and enjoy the moment in locations that offer the best mix of visibility, access, size, and cost structure.
Our typical locations include:
- Mass Transit Terminals
- Malls/Shopping Centers
Each new “Levucci Café” receives in-depth, expert help & support from the management team who have established and developed the successful business model. The network support structure will guide and advise in areas including (but not limited to):
Brand standards & packaging
Standard Operational Procedures manual
Business and financial plans
Modeling and forecasting
Procurement and distribution globally
All in all, this adds up to full support in design, build, operational setup, recruitment, the critical path to launch and post launch phases.
- License Agreement
- Entry Fee
- Royalty Fees/month
- Visit of our architect for approval of the location
- Pass successfully the approval procedure (Company’s trustworthiness and financial robustness, Excellence of the Project, Management, Location)
- Mandatory project from our Architect for interior design, supply of all furniture
- Mandatory Training 1 week before and 1 week after opening, at your place, by professional Italian coffee trainer who will come to your location and train your staff
- Selling of our products in exclusivity
- Terms: 5 years
- Menu to be approved
If you wish to become part of “Levucci Café” network, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send your our inquiry form.Our Requirements
Remember we are looking for the following:
- Minimum available capital of (based on the project)
- Previous Food and Beverage experience
- Ability to develop the café, brand, and units across your region
- Produce a business plan for your first café and future development.
Once we receive your inquiry form and have assessed if you qualify for a “Levucci Café”
we will arrange a call with you to discuss the opportunity in more depth.